Saturday, January 16, 2010

Colorado Trip

This past week Tracy and I were fortunate enough to take a ski trip with her family out in Breckenridge Colorado. It was fantastic! We went skiing and snowboarding for 4 days straight and then took a snowmobiling tour up a mountain to the Continental Divide on our last day. Here are a few pics of our trip-

Flying into Denver


Tracy and Carly on our flight



Carly and Aaron


Carly on the Slopes


Aaron and Tracy on the slopes


If you ever have a chance to take a snowmobiling trip in Breckenridge up the continental divide I suggest you take it. It was nonstop fun and the views were insane!

If you can see the snow capped mountain way off in the distance directly above Tracy and her Dad, just over the crest of the mountain behind us.... that is Pike's Peak and is 90 miles away from us.

Mom and Pop Frost


Tracy


Tracy and her Mom


Tracy making snow angels on the Continental Divide



Aaron pondering something...




5 comments:

Mark Beeson said...

Wahoo!
Great post. Great photos and great memories. I've never been skiing in the Rockies. It must have been fantastic to snowboard there!

amberWIRE said...

SO AWESOME! Looks like you guys had a blast - I love that you got to do the snowmobiling thing up to the continental divide!
Can't wait to see you soon!

Kaci said...

Thanks for the Colorado post! :) Looks like you had so much fun. Makes me super excited for our visit in February. And I need to get the snowmobiling info from you, maybe Daniel and I can do that this year. We are staying in Breckenridge at my parent's house so works perfectly.

Nic said...

A post I just pooped my pants! I love it out there. I went on vacations there with Darren and his family. It was awesome. I've been to the Continental divide and Pikes Peak. If you are ever there during the summer you should check out the Alpine slide. It like a little halp pipe that goes down the side of the mountain zigging and zagging. You get on the little cart with wheels and off you go. Good times. Anyway I bet you had a blast and thats awesome!

Uncle Matt said...

Looks like fun: We were at Copper Mountain a few years ago. It is a great vacation..

Uncle Matt