Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekend in West Palm...


This weekend Tracy and I had a few days to get away. So we picked up Carly (Tracy's Sister) and headed down to West Palm to spend a few days with the Frost Family. The following photo's are a documentation of the trip:

On the way there Tracy started drinking "Her new favorite drink". Upon every sip she would burst into joy and make all sorts of noises of jubilee as if she was in a commercial...

Friday, we went to the beach. Usually, the snorkeling down there is phenomenal however this time the water was a bit murky.

The only thing I saw while snorkeling was this big rock and a few super tiny fish...

Friday night we met up with a lot of good family and friends and went bowling. Tracy's parents smoked all of us.







This is Sammy. The Frost family pet.

On Saturday we went to River Bend Park and took some kayaks up and down the river.

Along the way we came across this little 6 foot beauty- She was guarding her nest and wasn't particularly thrilled about me getting too close.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are great!! I love that Sparkling Green tea tooo!! It's so wounderful!! Love you guys!! Can't wait to see you in July!! I'm gonna try to get all the guys together some night while your here! It will be fun times for sure!! Love ya!
Angela

Anonymous said...

I took your advice. The sparkling tea is amazing. I drank 2 bottles on my way to the July week at Camp Adventure.

Jonathan Hampton