Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Indiana thoughts.

Tonight, Tracy and I had dinner with some really great people. After an extensive interview process these friends of ours are going to be heading up Summit's first multisite as the campus pastor! Great, great, Godly people. It was inspiring...
Interestingly enough, these fine folks hail from Indiana (my old stomping grounds). And that got me thinking about the fact that 9 out of 10 people I run into down here are originally from another state. No joke. I'm fairly confident that no one is actually born and raised in Florida... Everyone just migrates here...
And that got me thinking about my friends and family up in Indiana/Michigan. I am so thankful for them and can't wait to see everyone in a month or so (July 15th-18th). NAJAR (and wives) round up...

Good times are a comin!

4 comments:

Mo said...

Giddy Up.

Nic said...

I can't wait either plus it's like bonus since I get to see yous guys in a couple of weeks.

Miss ya buddy

ODCFkids said...

i was born in florida. apparently it was getting to be too populated with these migrants from other states and became uncool, so we moved to indy. that's right... it's cool to live in indiana. food for thought.
jen :)

amberWIRE said...

SAYIN'!! We can't wait for you and Tracy to get up here! Ryan and I are coming to the NAJAR party...we can call it NAJARARR