Sunday, May 17, 2009

Discovery # 1

I (aaron) have discovered that I am going to have to become a photographer.  Since starting this blog I have become acutely aware of 2 things.  1.) I read two types of blogs- those that are written extremely well, and those that are full of pictures.  2.) I need a camera so I can fill mine with pictures...  

It only makes sense in my head that this is how everyone attempts to filter through the blog world.  I've started at least 5 or so blogs that have been deleted shortly after finishing but prior to posting solely on the fact that I don't have a picture to back up the bad writing.

Thus, I will attempt to become a photographer so as to continue blogging.  

hum ho.

3 comments:

Mo said...

I'm scared to post on my blog WITHOUT pictures. My writing is so hideous I'm in fear I might be boo'd off the internet.

I have some good pics of you if you'd like me to scan and send your way :) There is one where you're wearing a seat cushion as a french beret. Makes me laugh just thinking about it. Good times. Good times.

amberWIRE said...

I rely heavily on the pictures as well...

I like Mo's idea of sending you pictures that I have of you - like the one of you making the guffaw face standing in the kitchen at mom and dad's old house.

Maybe Robbie could draw you a picture.

Don't give up!

Mark Beeson said...

You've realized the secret of my blog! I'm convinced almost no one reads my blog. They just look at the pictures!
- Dad