Tuesday, May 12, 2009

BLOG WORLD.

While on our honeymoon Tracy and I decided that we should start blogging.  Though we didn't actually pick a specific date to launch, today seemed like the perfect day to begin.  Unfortunately, my first blog is going to be extremely limited as I am still at work and have plenty of other things to do.  You can bet your bottom dollar that we'll post some pretty stellar material as soon as possible!  We've got stories for days and and are excited to share them with anyone who lends an ear.  

Aaaaaaaaaannnnd Go!

5 comments:

Mark Beeson said...

Wahoo!
This could be the best blog ever!
I'll be reading...
- Dad

Mark Beeson said...

Wahoo!
This could be the best blog ever!
I'll be reading...
- Dad

amberWIRE said...

FIRST COMMENT!!! YAHOO!!! I am so thrilled that this blog exists! Love you guys!

Becky Hunter said...

Welcome home! You were missed, but so glad you had a wonderful honeymoon. Count me in as a fan of your blog. I'm so happy the world has another Mr. and Mrs. Beeson-- You guys are a blessing!

Mo said...

Well Hello :)Look forward to the stories.

You guys look like hotties at your wedding. Love it!